What I do and my methods
Clinical and Wellbeing areas:
- Psychological counselling for all ages. My main areas of intervention are: Anxiety, Panic, Stress management, Relationship problems, Work difficulties and School Orientation.
- Educational Laboratories for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Down Syndrome.
- Relaxation techniques and Mindfulness
- Counselling in cases of divorce and child custody.
- Counselling in cases of abuse and mistreatment
- Damage assessment.
Community and Job areas
Tutor for groups of drop-out teenagers.
I believe in the importance of integrate different approches and tools. My methods are based on Client Centered Counselling
I work together with my client to find his / her goals and together we move forward using his / her resources to develop a strategy which achieves results.